The enhanced QSFP28 100G-CWDM4+ module is a highly integrated 4x28G transceiver focused on reach, bandwidth, density and cost for high-port-count 100G systems, and client-side 100G interfaces. The XQX5900 offers an additional 3dB of link budget versus our standard XQX5000 part.
This product is built on the LightScale®2 platform.
• Reach: 10km reach via SMF
• Optical link budget of 8.5dB to support fiber patch panel and fiber cable management
• Dual rate operation: operate at 100Gbps, fully backward compatible with 40G-LR4
• Lasers: uncooled CWDM DFB lasers, directly modulated
• Electrical interface: retimed CAUI-4 as defined in 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3bm Annex 83E
• User controllable Transmit Input Equalization and Receiver Output Amplitude
• Fiber connector: SMF LC duplex connector
• MSA-compliant performance monitoring via I2C interface
• Hot pluggable for ease of installation and service
• 0-70°C transceiver operating case temperature (0-70°C option available)
• Power dissipation < 3.5W